For shipping information please click here.
E & O E – Errors and Omissions Expected
It is expected that from time to time there will be system or human related errors occurring in website functionality, content, product pricing, product information, etc. – playtech retains the right to thereby correct any mislead claims, including purchases made via incorrect pricing etc.
Right of Admission and Service
playtech reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders, including to ban any individual uploader or website domain from using our services for any reason.
Changes of Terms and Conditions
playtech reserves the right to revise these terms from time to time. If you disagree with the general terms we do not recommend use of our service and using our website generally means you do accept our terms and conditions. You will be required to accept the T’s & C’s every time you transact on our website.
The website allows a person (“user”) to place electronic orders (“order”) for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out.
A purchasing contract (“sale”) between the user and playtech shall be complete only once a user has placed an order and the payment has been processed fully, meaning playtech has received and accepted the payment.
At checkout you have the option to pay via card (credit card etc) or pay via EFT (internet banking). Our card payment option is provided by a leading South African payment gateway and is extremely secure and safe.
To pay via direct electronic transfer of funds (EFT) into playtech’s bank account, the details are provided on checkout / via the email receipt you will receive. Please remember to use your order number as the payment reference number. Order paid via EFT will only be processed once the funds reflect in our bank account or if you forward us your proof of payment (if the order amount is below R 1,000).
In the card payment option, if the payment fails due to the account not existing, insufficient funds, the credit card number or other information being incorrect etc. the purchase will not be successful. And the above is also dependent on the product being available. If you have any issues with payment, please email or phone us directly.
Products cannot be reserved by a user to be bought at a later time. Placing an item in your cart without processing the payment for the order will not lead to a successful order being placed nor the reservation of (an) item(s).
Please note that the stock of all items on offer is limited. playtech will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that product sales are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that playtech is unable to fulfil any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out or unavailable, playtech will let you know in which case your will either be required to make an additional payment, have the balance refunded to you or have the options to a full reimbursement for the rand value you have paid for such product.
Returns & Refunds
Defective Items, Returns and Reimbursement
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect, incorrect product received or other reason, you may return it to playtech within 10 days of delivery. You will either receive a refund or playtech credit, or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation.
1. Before, an order is dispatched, customers are eligible to cancel their order at no charge to them, provided the items they are cancelling are not made to order, special order or art on demand items. These item items may incur a cancellation charge.
2. Once an order has been dispatched, the shipping and handling fee will not be refunded. You may cancel your purchase by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0860 995 115.
3. Cancellations requested after items have been dispatched and have been delivered, will be treated as returns. A 10% of the product total or a R50 warehousing fee may be deducted (whichever the greater fee is) will be deducted from the refund amount if items are unwanted.
Refunds are offered in the original method of payment or as playtech credit. Refunds take 1- 5 working days to process. EFT and credit card refunds will take 2-3 working days to reflect in your account due to the reflection delay between banks.
Returns and Exchanges
1. Products are not eligible for return or exchange, therefore no refunds will be processed for these products unless the product is broken/damaged/faulty/incorrect.
2. Exchange only products may only be replaced with a different product of the same type / category. If we are unable to provide you with the desired size or style we will process a refund or a credit.
3. Products eligible for return or exchange may be refunded into your original method of payment or as credit.
Please note that shipping fees are not refundable and there is a R50 re-stocking fee that is deducted from the refund, unless the refund is processed to credit.
playtech reserves the right to limit or discontinue the functionality of the site. While we strive to be online continuously, we cannot exclude cases in which the webpage may be unavailable. In rare cases this may cause data loss. playtech cannot be held liable for cross-browser incompatibilities that cause checkout or payment failures. We recommend that you browse with Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
playtech and participating vendors retain all copyright and other rights to services, as well as listings, information, images, videos, and databases (the “Property Protection”). A modification, reproduction, publication, disclosure to third parties and / or exploitation of the protected property without the prior written consent is expressly prohibited by playtech.